06 Oct Business Development Officer, Private Wealth
Business Development Officer, Private Wealth
5 Billion+ Independent Wealth Management Firm
New York, NY
Dynamic 4B+ Independent Wealth and Investment Management Firm
seeks a Business Development Officer to close business that is sourced through a premier custodial referral network.
There is significant lead flow allowing the current top tier of sales professionals to close over 200 million AUM annually each.
No cap on upside. Long term payouts in perpetuity. Path towards partnership.
- The Firm has been growing organically at a rate of 25% year over year since 2009
- Build relationships with Financial Consultants at the Custodial Branches by closing referred leads and positioning the Firm as the comprehensive planning and/or customized investment solution for appropriate clientele
- Ability to lead with either a customized financial planning approach or with deep investment expertise inclusive of hedging strategies, real estate, and private investments to complement more a traditional investment approach
- Collegial culture with extensive operational, investment, financial planning and relationship management support
- 3+ years of progressively higher sales achievements
- Industry experience preferred but not required as successful hires have previously been sourced through other industries (annuity sales, insurance sales, pharmaceutical sales, commodity sales, etc.)
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation