25 May Director of Family Engagement & Learning
- Well established Single-Family Office in Chicago seeks a Director, Client Solutions to design & implement best-in-class family engagement initiatives that provide an enhanced service & support experience to family members.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the Board, employees at all levels of the organization as well as external service providers to enhance each family member’s experience & engagement, while implementing and facilitating a family learning strategy.
- The Firm has a track record of retaining and developing top talent in a culture of excellence and dynamic growth. Competitive compensation package.
Family Engagement & Learning Initiatives
- Support family in developing internal communications and governance.
- Working closely with senior management to plan, develop & host annual relationship review meetings with each family member.
- Assisting with the ongoing development, implementation and ongoing management of a consolidated /family communication portal, including developing a content strategy for the company.
- Partner with employees and outside service providers to develop, implement and manage an engaging curriculum for family members.
- Collaborate with key employees to develop and manage product & services collateral to facilitate meaningful communications to family members.
- Collaborate with HR to organize and implement training & development opportunities for employees that improve our client engagement.
- Develop and implement a coaching offering for employees with high family touchpoints to support client centric communication and solutions.
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation