28 Aug Director, Wealth Management
Fast growing 7B+ AUM Independent Wealth Management Firm seeks a Director of Wealth Management to develop and close business that is sourced through a premier custodial referral network.
No cap on upside. Long term payouts in perpetuity.
- Build relationships with Financial Consultants at the Custodial Branches by closing referred leads and positioning the Firm as the comprehensive planning and/or customized investment solution for appropriate clientele
- Ability to lead with either a customized financial planning approach or with deep tactical investment expertise
- Collegial culture with extensive operational, investment, financial planning and relationship management support
- 5+ years of progressively higher sales achievements within the Wealth Management arena
- Ideally an understanding of the custodial referral network channel
- Advanced designations such as CFP, JD, CPA or CFA preferred
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation