13 Jul Head of Wealth Management Services
1B+ AUM Independent RIA seeks a Head of Wealth Management Services to develop and manage the Wealth Advisory team. Exceptionally collaborative, team-based culture. Clear path to partnership.
The firm has purposely built a thoughtful community of high net worth and ultra high net worth clients and endeavors to be an industry thought leader in all areas of wealth planning.
- Oversee and align the Wealth Management department with the strategic planning initiatives of the firm.
- In conjunction with the firm leadership, oversee day-to-day management of the firm’s wealth advisors; lead, manage, coach, and train the advisory team.
- Collaborate with the executive team to create a best-in-class firm, growing impact and valuation in a manner that is consistent with core values, is efficient, economical, motivating, and compliant with all applicable policies and regulations.
- Develop and ensure maximum use of the firm’s technology resources to create greater efficiencies and to enable greater depth of engagement with clients and professional advisor partners.
- Oversee and coordinate client wealth management communications and ensure consistent implementation and coordination with Marketing & Compliance.
- Competitive compensation package inclusive of base salary, performance bonus, strong profit-sharing pool potential, excellent benefits and clear path towards equity.
- Prior experience as a Wealth Advisor.
- 7+ years of leadership and/or business management with extensive strategic planning and project management experience.
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation