08 Jul Head of Wealth Management Services
Independent Wealth and Investment Management firm based in the Southeast seeks a Head of Wealth Management Services to lead the growth and development of the Atlanta office through a team-based and collaborative approach to business development and client service. Clear path to equity/partnership.
- Serve as Senior Wealth Advisor to a select book of High Net Worth clientele while building relationships with other wealth advisors, and their respective well developed network of trusted centers of influence to develop and grow the practice.
- Launch strategies to grow and develop the Atlanta office, which currently services 300m+ AUM; develop and launch group prospect events and seminars tailored to specific target audiences of COI’s, deepen community involvement, garner and close referrals from existing clientele
- Collegial culture with extensive operational, investment, financial planning and relationship management support.
- The Firm offers comprehensive financial, estate, tax and retirement planning for high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele with a robust investment platform; strong culture of collaboration and integrity.
- Competitive compensation package including a significant base salary, business development incentives and a clear path to equity/partnership.
- Track record of successful business development and strong technical trust and wealth management skills
- Advanced designation preferred (CFP, CTFA, JD, or CPA)
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation