28 Jul President, BD/RIA
Fast growing, technology enabled Financial Services Firm seeks a President for the RIA/BD division to provide strategic, operational, financial, and regulatory oversight. The firm has been doubling revenues year over year while maintaining a collegial and balanced culture. Voted among best places to work in Austin, Texas.
Relocation Package Available
- Provide thought leadership and lead all communications with partners, regulatory entities, clients, and sponsors with a specific focus on streamlining the approval process from FINRA regarding developing and launching new technologies and concepts related to real estate private placements.
- Partner with parent company executives and staff on key initiatives and special projects to provide input on regulatory issues, industry best practices, and practical implementation.
- Lead the development and implementation of the organization's long and short-term strategies to specifically enable the growth and compliance of the organization's Wealth Management Team.
- Head up project management for all BD/RIA special projects including re-vamping the RIA compliance and supervisory processes.
- Competitive compensation package includes base, bonus, stock options and excellent benefits.
- Active FINRA licensing to include Series 7, 63, 65, 66, and 24.
- 10+ years' experience in leadership and/or strategy roles with Broker Dealers with strong relationships within FINRA
- Deep understanding of direct private placement and alternative investments
- Deep understanding of regulatory issues related to investment analysis tools
- Knowledge of Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) and REITs a strong plus
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation