03 May Relationship Manager – Banking Channel
Relationship Manager – Banking Channel
1 Trillion AUM Independent Advisor Network
Los Angeles, CA
Entrepreneurial Network of Independent Investment Advisors with over 1 Trillion in Assets Under Administration seeks a Relationship Manager to assist Registered Investments Advisors with obtaining an array of value-added cash and credit solutions.
- Assist Financial Advisors at Independent RIAs and their clientele in obtaining best in class cash management, deposit and borrowing alternatives with an emphasis on holistic and highly personalized client service.
- Coordinate solutions with 20+ handpicked financial institutions nationwide in securing quality banking related offerings for Advisors and their high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele
- The Firm employs cutting edge digital technologies that are innovative and customizable to streamline the client experience enabling RIAs to compete with Big Banks and Whirehouses on all areas of banking and cash management
- Excellent opportunity for advancement in a fast paced, supportive and collegial culture
- Competitive compensation package inclusive of base salary, performance-based bonus and excellent benefits
- 3+ years experience in client service, relationship management or
operations in a financial services firm
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation