06 Oct Senior Financial Advisor
Senior Financial Advisor
1.5 B+ Independent Wealth Management RIA/BD
Washington, DC Region
Dynamic and fast growing 1.5 B+ Wealth Management Firm (RIA/BD) serving high net worth clientele seeks a Senior Financial Advisor to continue to develop his/her own book of business in a collaborative, fee-based fiduciary culture with above market payouts and significant Firm-generated lead flow.
The Firm has a deep bench of investment and financial planning professionals in-house to provide comprehensive wealth management services inclusive of cash flow analysis, retirement planning, asset allocation, portfolio construction, estate and wealth transfer planning, tax planning, and executive compensation plans.
- Extensive marketing budget that drives a continuous stream of warm leads and prospects
- Receive support in closing new business directly from seasoned Senior Financial Advisors
- Significant and above market payouts in perpetuity
- Potential for a path to partnership
- The Firm has implemented state of the art technology systems including cutting edge portfolio management software with integrated CRM, industry leading cyber security standards and a paperless environment allowing remote work possibilities
- Strong culture of teamwork, work life balance and personal and professional growth
- 3+ years of proven business development skills from an external network required
- Series 7 & 66 or Series 65
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation