23 Mar Senior Relationship Manager
Dynamic, fast growing 10B+ Independent RIA is seeking a Senior Relationship Manager to manage high net worth and ultra high net worth client relationships. Not a sales role. No portable book of business required.
- Advise clients with regards to comprehensive wealth management including tax and estate planning, financial planning, asset allocation, cash flow analysis, retirement planning and investment management.
- The Firm has been growing consistently at a rate of 30% year over year with a fast paced, collegial culture, and extensive operational, investment, financial planning and relationship management support.
- Ability to offer a sophisticated investment portfolio inclusive of hedging strategies, real estate, and private investments to complement more a traditional investment approach.
- This role can be located in Denver, San Francisco, Texas or Florida.
- Fully remote option available as well
No cap on upside. Long term payouts in perpetuity based on book revenue.
- 5+ years of experience advising high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele on all aspects of wealth and investment management.
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation