Senior Wealth Manager
New York, NY
Dynamic, fast growing 1B+ AUM Independent RIA is seeking a Senior Wealth Advisor to manage high net worth and ultra-high net worth client relationships, partnering directly with the founder in an ensemble practice.
- Manage all aspects of high net worth and UHNW client relationships, lead client meetings and communications; average client $20 million+ of investable assets, 30mm+ balance sheets
- Develop new business through growing wallet share and earning referrals from existing clients
- Exposure to cross border and international clientele, especially in Southern Asia
- Support the Founding Partner as needed for all relationship and wealth management related matters
- Collaborate with other key client advisors (estate planning attorneys, tax planners/accountants, etc.) on wealth management related projects and to help develop new business.
- Work in tandem with Internal Investment Team and Operations support team to develop and deliver best in class financial planning advice, investment planning and client services
- Growth oriented firm that encourages proactively improving knowledge, skills and credentials
- “Client-first” focus, with an emphasis on client satisfaction and retention
- Fast paced, collegial culture, and extensive operational, investment, financial planning and relationship management support
- Long term opportunity for equity
- 8+ years of client facing experience advising high net worth clientele on all aspects of wealth management
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment