28 Jan Business Development Officer, Private Wealth
Business Development Officer, Private Wealth
6 Billion+ Independent Wealth Management Firm
Dynamic 6B+ Independent Wealth and Investment Management Firm
seeks a Business Development Officer to close business that is sourced through a premier custodial referral network.
#1 Ranked Nationwide, having sourced close to 1B AUM in 2020 from the network
No cap on upside. Long term payouts in perpetuity.
7 figure income potential. Path towards partnership.
The Firm has been growing organically at a rate of 25% year over year since 2009. Over 30% growth in 2020 despite the epidemic.
- Build relationships with Financial Consultants at the Custodial Branches by closing referred leads and positioning the Firm as the comprehensive planning and/or customized investment solution for appropriate clientele
- Ability to lead with either a customized financial planning approach or with deep investment expertise inclusive of hedging strategies, real estate, and private investments to complement more a traditional investment approach
- Collegial culture with extensive operational, investment, financial planning and relationship management support
- Opportunity to manage the custodial referral channel throughout the entire Region with the opportunity to be based out of Seattle or Portland.
- 3+ years of progressively higher sales achievements within the high-net- worth Wealth Management arena
- Ideally an understanding of the custodial referral network channel
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation