24 Mar Head of Trust & Estates
Head of Trust & Estates
200B AUM Financial Services Firm
Can be based out of New York City, Long Island,
San Francisco, Los Angeles, or West Palm Beach
200B+ AUM National Financial Services firm seeks a Head of Trust & Estates to build-out and lead an UHNW focused trust & estates administration program.
Entrepreneurial, “start-up” culture with a track record of innovation and success.
- Opportunity to build a preeminent trust and estates platform by partnering with Financial Advisors and their clients to advise on comprehensive trust & estate planning and trust administration solutions for high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele.
- Build and expand partnership relationships with external independent corporate trustee partners to streamline trust administration processes.
- Develop and maintain relationships with centers of influence such as attorneys and CPAs to help facilitate estate planning for clients and transfer of related trust assets.
- Build knowledge sharing programs leveraging online and offline channels to educate the financial advisors on leading edge trust and estate content
- Competitive compensation package inclusive of base salary and
performance based bonuses
- Ability to work from New York City, Long Island, San Fransico, Los Angeles, or West Palm Beach
- Business development success in the trust & estates expertise area
- Experience with high-net-worth client consultations, including review and analysis of current estate planning documents to determine trust opportunity and viability of moving relationship
- Knowledge of the directed trust model and trust situs including South Dakota, Delaware and Tennessee
- JD required
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation