05 Apr Investment Advisor
Multi-Family Office in Pittsburgh seeks an Investment Advisor to manage client relationships with an emphasis on asset allocation, risk management and high touch client service.
- Manage relationships with Firm’s high net worth and ultra high net worth clientele
- Provide research, due diligence, portfolio construction and investment management in conjunction with the Investment Management Team
- Collaborative culture servicing clientele with holistic wealth advisory
- The Firm has a track record of developing and promoting talent; excellent opportunity for advancement.
- Strong culture of independent thought, pro-activity and quality of life
- Competitive base salary with profit and performance based bonuses, excellent benefits, and a path towards equity ownership
- 3+ years manager research or asset allocation experience required
- 3+ years relationship management experience strongly preferred
- CFP or CFA required
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation