04 Sep Investment Strategist
Well established, Independent Wealth Advisory Firm in Minneapolis, MN seeks an Investment Strategist to provide thoughtful analysis, research, due diligence and portfolio analytics to implement a customized process of portfolio construction and asset allocation for the firms high net worth clientele.
- The ideal candidate will think strategically about the capital markets with a desire to constantly improve through the efficient use of best-in-class tools and cutting-edge technologies
- Ability to guide high net worth families on asset allocation and portfolio construction
- Assist advisors in closing business
- Interfaces with the firms HNW and UHNW clientele on a regular basis
- The Firm:
- Firm has a track record of retaining and developing talent
- Extensive family office services are provided to select clientele inclusive of philanthropic advisory, personal CFO services, lifestyle management, and guidance on private equity deal flow (20mm-1B+ level clientele)
- The Firm has experienced extensive growth, with a solid foundation built upon providing high touch customer service and comprehensive wealth management to high net worth clientele and ultra high net worth clientele
- Competitive base salary, performance-based bonuses and excellent benefits.
- Opportunity for equity partnership
- CFA, CIMA OR MBA preferred
Leah Yosef International is the Private Wealth and Investment Management search division of Sanford Rose Associates, recognized by Executive Search Review as being one of the Top 10 Search Firms in North America with 90+ Offices worldwide. To learn more, please reach out to your Leah Yosef International executive search consultant today. Schedule A Consultation